I like things that are free and useful.
- justhearit - "allows user to search for any song in the world." Sounds too good to be true. I did not wait for the flash site to load. So if you tried it tell me what you think.
- searchme - Visual and intuitive search engine. Main page loaded fast. I have to branch out from Google.
- An argument stemming from music searches - I Can't Stop Thinking! #6: delves into the micro-payment concept by discussing the record and radio industry hold on musicians.
- The satirical (non)deities Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
- List of a dozen castles - It says those are the most beautiful in Europe. A good list to tick off! Number three, Miramare Castle in Trieste, Italy would be higher up on my list. Maybe it was not as showy as the others.
- Tools for writing - Someone rattles off fifty tips here. To prevent mistakes I should not write at all.
- The best things in life are free. On the other hand, saffron costs US$1,100 to 11,000 per kg. Other delicacies can be found in this Wacky Archives article.