Blogroll

1000 rules for my unborn son
Beaker's 3 Dimensions
Candid Engineer in Academia
Cats with Thumbs
Chemical Engineering World
Comedy Plus
THECOOLIST*
Curve Bean
department of crappy engineering
Diary of a Crazy Rabbit Lady, Too
Dooce
Environmental Graffitti
The Everyday Adventurer
Extra Ordinary
freshpinkstyle
galadarling.com
Green Nation Today
Hoxful Monsters
Journeys of an Academic
The Junk Drawer | Humor for the Masses
Laurie R. King
My Dad is a Fob
My Mom is a Fob
My Inner Fatty
Natural, Scientific and Medical Wonders
On Becoming a Domestic and Laboratory Goddess
P A P E R F A S H I O N
Rebellious Arab Girl
Shade Growing
Stuff Asian People Like
Style Observer
the paris apartment
The X-Journals
Women in Wetlands

If you would like to be added to my blogroll, leave a comment to this post with the following information:
  • Blog title
  • Blog URL
  • Author or Owner
  • Short description - This to help me get to know your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Women in Wetlands
    www.womeninwetlands.blogspot.com
    DrDoyenne

    This blog is a forum for anyone interested in promoting the participation and success of women in science. Posts focus on topics of interest to both students and professionals, e.g., skills such as technical writing as well as people skills.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails