24

I woke up this morning and chopped off my hair. It has been bothering me for a while.

My sister got married last Saturday at the Rogers Rose Garden French Steps and reception in Chartwell Square Room.


View Larger Map

We got our hair put up at Absolutely Hair and make up at Absolute Beauty.

I got French Manicure and Pedicure with OPI 'Mauving to Manitoba'.

I only took pictures on the way to the venue. This is outside their new place.




The ceremony was simple and with a few friends and family. Reception dinner was buffet. The Tauranga band DV8 played awesome music. Guests boogied the night away!

I turned 24 on Sunday but was too sick to celebrate.

This morning I overhauled my hair. Now it is short at the back and a sloping bob at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails