|| Fashion in the City || Girls Night Out || Aurora Australis ||

Fashion in the city was a catwalk show in Centerplace and Downtown Plaza. Girls Night Out was a shopping event. The five of us went to Coyote for some food. I went home for an early night because of a test on Wednesday.

Frou Frou Fashionista is a luxury lingerie blog. The elegant intimates store Faire Frou Frou is a mother-daughter team based in Studio City California.

I would like to leave you with Aurora Australis images from Environmental Graffiti. The opportunity to see the Southern Lights is fast disappearing due to light pollution. These wistful and haunting images would be great backgrounds.

I made a palette from the photo by Paul Moss. The colours I chose were 'Aurora purpura, granne, castanea, nephritae' and 'gold sequin bright'. The first four were original meaning purple, green, chestnut and jade in Latin respectively. (I stuck to the scientific binomial nomenclature!)

Aurora_Australis
Color by COLOURlovers

I also made a plaid pattern with the five colours.

Southern_Light
Color by COLOURlovers

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails