I melted chocolates and poured the mixture into moulds! Dad had a one by the time I took the photo. I picked up each piece with the chopsticks on the right. Handy!
- Melt chocolate over hot water until completely liquid but not bubbling. Take care to keep chocolate from steam.
- Pour into mould, swirl mixture slightly to let surface tension flatten the top.
- Leave in room temperature until chocolates firms
- Turn mould upside-down and shake gently so pieces pop out.
- Store in air-tight container at room temperature.