Ingredienta. 120 g castor sugar and 60 g water
b. 40 g egg white
c. 1/4 t salt and 75 g milk powder
d. 50 g softened butter
e. 200 – 300 g peanuts
- Boil ingredient A by gradually to 120-125 °C
- Mix ingredient B at medium speed to
- Remove A and pour into B then mix
- Add milk powder with softened butter and mix
- Add peanuts and pour into greased trays
- Serve after mixture sets.
- Make sure sugar mixture is hot so it is easy to mix with peanuts
- Variations include 60 g milk powder and choices such as 15 g chocolate, sesame, coconut.
- The lower the temperature, the softer the nougat
- If the nougat does not set, increase heating and drying temperature