End of July Update

This weekend has been a busy one.

Yesterday I made 60 invitations. Each piece is 1/3 of A4. The background is a burgundy card. The text were printed on cream paper.

Today I got onto starting a dress. It's going to be a balloon hem. The inner section will be A-line. The outer section 1-2 inches longer and gathered in order to get that upside-down tulip shape. The hem ends at the knee. I am not sure how to proceed but there's always a back up dress for the event.

I think I am making up for last week. Everyday I read books. There was Middlesex, Murder du Jour and a Rosalind Franklin biography. She's the "dark lady of science".


Related Posts with Thumbnails